However, to give equal attention to more positive feelings, I'm writing about 10 things I love today. Again, they're listed in no particular order.
1. I love the beautiful weather we've been having. I live in the hottest part of Los Angeles. Summers can be absolutely brutal here. For some weird reason, we've been having a relatively cool spring so far. It's been great!
2. I love that summer will be here soon. Hot weather aside, I love the carefree vibe of summer.
3. I love that the city of Culver City excused my parking ticket and agreed that I wasn't at fault. That was pretty damn awesome of them!
4. I love that my moving violation ticket that arrived in the mail yesterday wasn't the jury duty summons I initially thought it was! I feel like I escaped a bullet. I know, I still have a ticket to pay and traffic school to go to, but I knew i had that coming. At least I don't have to serve jury duty on top of that too!
5. I love that work gives me the flexibility to work and still be with my daughter when she's out of school. I feel like I have the best of both worlds.
6. I love that my husband, while he can nit-pick me to death, also supports me with all his heart. I know I'm not always that easy to live with either, so the support is appreciated!
7. I love that I'm going to BlogHer 11 in San Diego in August. It's going to be my first time away from my daughter. Considering that she's going to college in a few years, I say it's about time! Okay, she's only 7 and is many years away from college, but still! It's been 7.5 years, and I've never been away from her for a single night! Momma needs a vacation!
8. Looking forward to the vacation aside, I love that I'm enjoying the time with my daughter more than ever! She's come so far and is so much fun to hang with (most of the time). It's been a real joy parenting such an amazing girl!
9. I love that I can use my blog as therapy and share the good times and the less-than-good times! It's so much cheaper than seeing a therapist!
10. I love my life. Sure, I sometimes get bogged down by the small and petty things. But overall, I love this journey I'm on!
What things do you love about your life?