So, here are 10 things I hate, in no particular order except for when things pop into my head:
1. I hate when some Bozo crashes into my car in a parking lot and doesn't take responsibility for the damage. I really enjoyed seeing my badly scratched bumper after my daughter's social skills class! Just because my car is 14 years old and dirty doesn't mean you do not have to take responsibility for hitting it.
2. I hate when a politician I actually like does something skivvy. I adored John Edwards until he acted like a dick-wad to his terminally ill wife and their kids. Now there's Weinergate. Just because you're hung like a horse (wow, more great H words), doesn't give you the right to Twitter your pictures. Then lie about it. Can't politicians stop acting like 12 year olds? Never mind, silly question.
3. I hate that I don't have the same figure I had when I was 19. I miss the days of eating whatever I wanted and looking really thin!
4. I hate that my blog is only getting a fraction of the comments that it used to. Yes, I know working part-time has taken a toll on the quality of my writing. I also know it's taken a toll on the amount of time I have to visit and comment on other people's blogs. I don't care! I just want oodles of comments!
5. I hate that I now have to enter stupid captcha codes when posting links on Facebook. If I have to do it, why can't they at least make the damn codes legible? I hate having to try and enter it 7 times because I can never quite make out the letters and numbers.
6. I hate tantrums. It's bad enough that I have the occasional one, but the fact that my daughter still has them also just drives me nuts. When is she just going to grow up so that I can be the drama queen in the family?
7. I hate my husband nit-picking me, and the fact that he's right most (okay, all) of the time. It really pisses me off.
8. I hate that we have to fight for any type of service my daughter is legally entitled to get. We're pretty lucky, actually, because for the most part, others agree she needs the services. I know plenty of other people who haven't been as successful and that sucks.
9. I hate that ALL children have so little resources provided to them to give them a quality education in California. We're one of the richest states, with one of the highest state sales tax, and our schools are among the worst funded. It's insane.
10. I hate that it's the beginning of summer season, and I haven't gotten around to shopping for a new bathing suit, which I desperately need. I just can't do it. It's way too depressing.
What things do you hate?