Jennie B. over at Anybody Want a Peanut awarded me with this gorgeous award! I'm actually the second generation to receive this award. Jill at Yeah. Good Times actually developed this award because she's really into kittens and sickly cute things. If you haven't checked out her blog, you really should. But be prepared to go into a diabetic coma from all her cute stories. You should also definitely check out Jennie B.'s blog too. She's awesome. And I'm not just saying that because she's going to be my BlogHer 11 conference roommate.
I bet you're all wondering why Jill didn't include me in the first cut of this award. I guess it's because she hates me! I'm sure that's all she talks about at her teetotaler's meetings.
Anyway, Jill came up with some pretty stringent rules which Jennie upheld. I suppose I should uphold them also since the award is kinda new. Here are the rules:
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that Jill has created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don't have to put it in your sidebar, that would seriously be asking too much). It's so bad that not only did Jill use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little freaky jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here. If you need a higher resolution version... Jill totally have one!! (note: this is directly off Jill's blog, except for the F-bomb I edited out).
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some stuff up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don't go crazy trying to think of stuff, you'll see by the example I've set below that we're not really interested in quality here. (again, quoting Jill except for the one s-bomb I edited out).
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, Jill will hunt your ass down and harass you incessantly until you either block her on Twitter or ban her IP address from visiting your blog. She doesn't know if you can actually do that last thing, but she will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that Jill will leave you alone. She's serious. She's going to do these things. Starting with the 5 of you I'm about to pass this award on to. (again, quoting Jill. Believe it not, I only had to remove one F-bomb from that diatribe!).
Five Things About Me, 1 of Which Is Actually True
1. I'm a CIA Agent.
2. I have 73 tattoos.
3. I like to steal ice cream from 4-year olds.
4. I make a huge income from blogging.
5. I'm a boring mom raising an anything-but-boring daughter who is turning 7 on Monday!
The Five "Lucky" Recipients I'm Passing this Award on To:
Suzanne at Autism Mom Rising
Melissa at Confessions of a Dr. Mom
Natalee at Raising Normal Kids
Varda at Squashed Bologna
Whisperingwriter at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time